In 1945-46 the original shuttered windows were replaced by stained glass
memorial windows. The central window at the front of the building was presented by
the Women's Missionary Society, while others were given by, or in memory of, past
and present church members. The photo below was taken on Sunday, February 17, 1946,
when such memorial windows were formally dedicated. Pictured (from left to right)
are Mollie St. John, Mrs. O. J. Lyon, Bertha Leonard, Rev. O.J. Lyon, Dr. Skidmore, who
was the state superintendent of Congregational Churches, and Ernest St. John.