Original Highland Township Landowners
Original purchases have been superimposed over a modern map of this section. Note that all parcel boundaries are approximate. Click within each parcel for more information about its purchaser. Note the parcel purchased by Harry S. Beaumont in 1926. It was the last parcel of public lands sold in Highland Township; no doubt since most (if not all) of it lies below the surface of White Lake.